Bridge and Dam implemented an Ambassador program for 2019.
Our 2020 Ambassadors are pictured below.
Looking for a race discount? One of these people can probably help you! So look them up on social media.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM DETAILS:
Ambassadors will spread the word throughout your city, region and state about the Bridge and Dam Half Marathon weekend, and provide input to the race organizers.
- 15% registration discount code to give out.
- Free entry into the race of your choice after 5 people you refer register.
- Special ambassador’s-only race shirt.
- Restaurant gift card.
- Listing on race website. Mentions on Facebook page.
We will ask you to select from a variety of ‘ambassador’ tasks and in return you will be part of a network of awesome running fans, get super cool race swag, free entries, and more.
- Recruit – At least 5 people to sign up. We’ll give you special discount codes to help.
- Social Media – Blog, share and like on Facebook, post on Instagram and tweet regularly about upcoming race news.
- Represent – Talk to local running clubs and fellow runners.
- Give Feedback – Help us put on the best race possible.
*Ambassadors do NOT receive financial compensation of any kind. This is a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. We do not subsidize travel or training expenses or issue payment of any kind. Ambassadors serve until race day, and are encouraged to reapply to continue in future years.