Bridge and Dam will implement an Ambassador program for 2019. We will select six people to serve as Ambassadors. Applicants should have run with us in at least two previous year. Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your contact info and tell us a little about how you plan to promote the race.
Ambassadors will spread the word throughout your city, region and state about the Bridge and Dam Half Marathon weekend, and provide input to the race organizers.
- 15% registration discount code to give out.
- Free entry into the race of your choice after 5 people you refer register.
- Special ambassador’s-only race shirt.
- Restaurant gift card.
- Listing on race website. Mentions on Facebook page.
We will ask you to select from a variety of ‘ambassador’ tasks and in return you will be part of a network of awesome running fans, get super cool race swag, free entries, and more.
- Recruit – At least 5 people to sign up. We’ll give you special discount codes to help.
- Social Media – Blog, share and like on Facebook, post on Instagram and tweet regularly about upcoming race news.
- Represent – Talk to local running clubs and fellow runners.
- Give Feedback – Help us put on the best race possible.
*Ambassadors do NOT receive financial compensation of any kind. This is a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. We do not subsidize travel or training expenses or issue payment of any kind. Ambassadors serve until race day, and are encouraged to reapply to continue in future years.